London, UK, 2014-2-11 — /EPR Retail News/ — On Wednesday 29th January 2014 B&Q unveiled its seasonal home and garden ranges for Spring Summer 2014 and published its Spring Summer 2014 ‘look book’.
The products on display mixed style with innovation, ease of use and British design.
The new ranges began going into stores and onto www.DIY.com from the 9th of February 2014.
Key features of the new ranges include:
Innovative essentials from Kingfisher’s Group own brand products including
- The ‘iQE’ halo which can control heating and hot water from inside or outside the home using an in-home control and a smartphone app.
- ‘Blooma’ barbeques with dishwasher safe grills, foldaway counters, cutlery drawers and built in shelving to make outdoor cooking even easier.
- Clever and stylish storage ideas from ‘Form’ to help de-clutter and create extra space
- Clic kitchen cabinet carcasses from ‘Cooke & Lewis’ which don’t need screws but are as sturdy as traditional cabinets and can be put together much more quickly. See how easy to assemble they are here.
New ‘style house’ décor collections to provide decorating inspiration and help customers visualise how products will look in the home
- Authentic – Inspired by the fresh, neutral aspects of coastal living, this collection is the perfect way to bring the outdoors into any room.
- Contemporary – Decorated in a simple modern style with cosy furnishings, this collection takes bold patterns in contrasting palettes from neutral grey to blue, invigorated with splashes of tangy green
- Heritage – Created with the bedroom in mind, this collection pairs the classic elegance of Paris with modern architectural elements.
- Multicolour – add a splash of colour to the home with a bold colour palette which includes purple, lime green and turquoise blue, as well as multicolour stripes, which can be clashed or complimented for added impact.
Exclusive British designs such as
- The ‘Farnall’ glass table lamp, which combines materials and textures in vivid, bright colours to create a big impression;
- The ‘Barrow in a Box’, developed by the Walsall Wheelbarrow Company, which is intended for industrial and domestic use and can be put together in three minutes.See how it works here.
New Leisure Furniture ranges which have been designed to look just as good in the home as they do out in the garden
To see the full look book click here http://view.ceros.com/b-and-q/spring-summer-look-book-2014.
For more information, contact the B&Q Press Office on 020 7861 2790 or B&Q@goodrelations.co.uk.