Store will hire approximately 300 local area team members
MINNEAPOLIS, 2014-4-3 — /EPR Retail News/ — Target announces plans to serve guests at its new store in Kailua, Hawaii, opening in March 2015.
- The store will be located at 345 Hahani Street
- The approximately 134,000 square foot location will include fresh food offerings
- The new store will employ approximately 300 team members
- This will be the third store on the island of Oahu
A Destination for Everyday Discovery
The Kailua location will provide guests a destination for everyday discovery by offering a wide assortment including food, household essentials, home furnishings, electronics, sporting goods, toys and apparel and accessories. As a one-stop shopping solution for guests, the store will also feature a Starbucks and Target Pharmacy.
A Great Place to Work
Target prides itself on being a great place to work and offers a dynamic, team-oriented culture focused on delivering excellent guest service. Interested candidates may begin applying approximately three months prior to the store opening date, in any of the following ways:
- Online at Target.com/careers
- At kiosks located in all Target stores open across the country
- At a local job fair held prior to the store opening date
A Legacy of Giving and Service
With each new store Target builds, the company brings its legacy of giving to the local community through the programs and partnerships it supports. The Kailua Target store and its team members will:
- Create and maintain grant and GiftCard donation programs to local organizations
- Contribute to the United Way
- Donate to a Feeding America member, or approved agency
- Volunteer their time to serve the needs of the Kailua community
For more information on how Target has supported communities throughout Hawaii, please visit TargetKailua.com
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,924 stores – 1,797 in the United States and 127 in Canada – and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/corporateresponsibility.
For more information, visit Target.com/pressroom and TargetKailua.com