Retailer Known for Hiring Outside the Auto Industry Accepting Applications
RICHMOND, Virginia, 2015-9-21 — /EPR Retail News/ — CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is hiring for approximately 180 positions at the company’s new stores opening in Norwood and Danvers, Massachusetts in December 2015. These two CarMax stores will be the first in the Boston area, with a third scheduled to open in Westborough during summer 2016. The first CarMax in Massachusetts opened in 2011 in North Attleboro.
The Norwood store, which is more than 40,000 square-feet, will be located at 1320 Route One, and the Danvers store, which is more than 20,000 square-feet, will be at 161 Andover Street. Applications are now being accepted and job seekers may visit http://jobs.carmax.com to apply for available positions.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include sales, business office, and a variety of service operations positions that include inventory, service advisors, and technicians.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart and Macy’s.
- Technician positions require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
- CarMax is committed to hiring people with strong values of integrity, transparency and respect.
CarMax, a member of the FORTUNE 500 and the S&P 500, and one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 11 consecutive years, is the nation’s largest retailer of used vehicles. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, CarMax currently operates 153 superstores in 77 markets. The CarMax consumer offer features low, no-haggle prices, a broad selection of CarMax Quality Certified used vehicles, and superior customer service. During the 12 months ending February 28, 2014, the company retailed 526,929 used cars and sold 342,576 wholesale vehicles at our in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.