Customers can shop starting at 6 p.m. Thanksgiving evening in most stores
NEW YORK, 2015-11-16 — /EPR Retail News/ — As customers prepare for one of the biggest shopping events of the year, Macy’s (NYSE:M) is announcing incredible Black Friday deals beginning at 6 p.m. at most stores on Thanksgiving day, and online all day at macys.com. With more than 400 doorbuster deals offered during Black Friday weekend, shoppers will have access to extraordinary savings across apparel, cosmetics and fragrances, home and more.
The following is a look at Macy’s Black Friday doorbuster specials, available while supplies last, from 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 26through 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27, and Saturday, Nov. 28from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. For shoppers looking to get a head start on their Christmas lists, Black Friday prices will be available at macys.com all day on Thanksgiving. Click here for a complete list of doorbuster specials.
- $19.99 Women’s Puffer Coats from Rampage and more
- 50 percent off Boots and Booties
- 40-50 percent off Cold Weather Accessories
- $39 Cultured Freshwater Pearls
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free Clearance Fashion Jewelry
- 30 percent off all Diamond Engagement Rings
- 50 percent off Denim Jeans
- $25 Ari by Ariana Grande Fragrance
- $20 Estee Lauder 6-Piece Shine On Pure Color Gloss Collection
- $12 Philosophy 2-Piece Set
- 50 percent off Suit Separates from Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein
- $39.99 Men’s Boots from Weatherproof and Nautica
- 60 percent off Designer Ties
- $49.99 Packable Outerwear from Hawke & Co. and 32 Degrees
- Buy 1, Get 2 Free Alfani Sweaters and Knit Jackets
- $15.99 Puffer Coats for Kids
- 55-65 percent off Boys’ Star Wars Gear
- 65 percent off Kids’ Dresses
- 60 percent off Carter’s Playwear
- $29.99 750-Thread Count Sheet Sets
- 60 percent off Charter Club Damask Bedding
- $199.99 KitchenAid 4.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- $29.99 Magic Bullet
- $29.99 2-Qt. Enameled Cast-Iron Casseroles from Martha Stewart Collection
- $99.99 14-Piece Cuisinart Black Nonstick Cookware Set
- 60 percent off Holiday Trim – Holiday Lane Ornaments, Tree Skirts and more
- $29.99 20-Piece Tools of the Trade Cutlery
- 60 percent off Samsonite Luggage
- $78.99 Shark Vacuum
- $4.99 Quick Dry Bath Towel from Martha Stewart Collection
Customers can view specials online at macys.com, where they can pick favorite items and create custom tags to organize gift recipients. Shoppers can also view select specials through Macy’s Pinterest page at pinterest.com/macysofficial.
Beginning at store opening on Thursday, Nov. 26 through Sunday, Nov. 29 at 3 a.m. EST, customers shopping at Macy’s stores with Macy’s mobile app will have a chance to instantly win $1 million in Macy’s gift codes and branded prizes – including a Macy’s shopping spree, home makeover and trips to New York City. To register for “Macy’s Black Friday Walk In and Win” and view Official Rules, visit macys.com/win.
Visit macys.com/stores for local information, as Black Friday hours may vary by store.
For more information on Macy’s Black Friday event, merchandise images and a full list of all doorbuster specials, please visit http://pimsmultimedia.com/macys-holiday2015/black-friday.php.
Macy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 775 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy’s offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy’s is known for such epic events as Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy’s flagship stores — including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, and Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California — are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers and employees, Macy’s helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $69 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.
Macy’s Media Relations
Holly Thomas, 646-429-5250
Julie Strider Fukami, 646-429-5213