HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., 2015-11-17 — /EPR Retail News/ — With so many ridiculously awesome ways to shop at Kmart this holiday season, we’re making it easy for our Shop Your Way® members and customers by sharing the ultimate shopping guide. Because there are many options while shopping this holiday season, we’ve compiled our Top 10 Holiday Shopping tips to help you cross off everything on your list – check it out:
2015 Kmart Holiday Shopping Guide
- Members-Only Online Preview: Shop Your Way Members will have access to many of Kmart’s Thanksgiving/Black Friday doorbusters and BOGO sale items four days early (some exclusions apply) – during an exclusive online pre-sale event beginningSaturday, Nov. 21 at 12 a.m. CT running through Sunday, Nov. 22 at 11:59 p.m. CT at www.kmart.com/blackfriday. All items will be available in limited quantities and while supplies last.
- Ridiculously Awesome Deals: Gifts for everyone including toys for kids and the kid in all of us, small home appliance and apparel. From 7 p.m. on Thanksgiving Dayuntil 2 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 27 (local time), take advantage of numerous hot holiday doorbuster deals at Kmart including:
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Extendable Lightsaber; sale price $4.99, reg. price$9.99
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Classic 20″ Figures; sale price $9.99, reg. price$19.99
- Swift Stream Z-9 Camera Drone; sale price $59.99, reg. price $99.99
- Dakota Spruce 6 ft. unlit tree; sale price $15.00, reg. price $49.99
- Poinsettia; sale price $0.89, reg. price $2.99 – $4.99
- BE and Piper Faves Kids’ Denim; sale price $6.00, reg. price $12.99 – $14.99
- Up to 50% off holiday lights; reg price $2.99 – $29.99
- Proctor Silex appliances; sale price $3, reg. price $9.99
- Online Black Wednesday Sales: Who said there was just one Black Wednesday? Every Wednesday now through Dec. 16 (with the exception of Nov. 25), Kmart.com will feature discounted products and deals across popular categories.
- Late Night Points: Night owls, rejoice! Earn $10 back in points on every $75 purchase or more. Order must be placed online at Kmart.com between midnight and 6 a.m. CT throughChristmas Eve****.
- Bluelight Specials: The original flash sale is back – we’re talking about the Bluelight Special of course! Taking place in every single store, every single day – plus online and coming soon via mobile. The Bluelight Specials will be offered across various product categories, and we could tell you when that special siren will sound, but where’s the fun in that?
- No Money Down Layaway****** and Leasing*******: New this year, Kmart offers NMD Layaway and Leasing through Nov. 29 so members and customers can take advantage of the Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday deals and doorbusters. This provides an opportunity for shoppers to budget and plan for the busy holiday season while taking advantage of deals at doorbuster prices. For more information, please visit Kmart.com/Layaway and Kmart.com/Leasing.
- Toys, Toys, Toys: Kmart is the toy headquarters with exclusive toys and the hottest brands and licensed toys including Star Wars, Fisher Price®, LEGO®, Hot Wheels®, NERF® and more. Plus shop all of Kmart’s exclusive toys including Zoomer by Spin Master® Kitty & Nibblesand the 2015 Holiday Barbie®.
- Integrated Retail: Kmart makes shopping easier allowing members to conveniently get their gifts how, when and where they want. Kmart’s integrated retail options offer smarter, more flexible and dynamic ways to shop through seamless in-store and online shopping experiences such as Free Store Pickup (buy online, pickup for free In-Vehicle Pickup option); Pay-In-Store (reserve online, pay in store); Free Anyone, Anywhere (have a friend pickup purchases at any Kmart store); and Free Two-Day Shipping (Shop Your Way Max members get two-day free shipping on qualifying online orders).
- Freebie Saturdays: Every Saturday and all throughout the holiday season, Kmart is making shopping fun again and giving away freebies such as popcorn, a box of apple juice, a small toy – starting at 8am and while supplies last.
- The Giving Hat™: Kmart introduces The Giving Hat – an inspirational and fashionable campaign that draws attention, heightens awareness and raises funds in the fight against childhood cancer and other life threatening diseases. Designed in collaboration with St. Jude, the winter hat (one size fits all) will be sold exclusively at Kmart and at www.Kmart,com/stjude for just $5, with Kmart donating $1 from each sale to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital now through Dec. 31. Make a difference and inspire others by sharing a picture wearing your hat using #TheGivingHat @kmart.
Members and customers can get an early look at Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals at kmartlocalad.com. Accessible via computer, tablet or mobile device, LocalAd shows deals from the Kmart circulars and reveals hundreds more in-store discounts on overstock inventory unique to specific local stores.
*Apparel exclusion: discounted item is of equal or lesser value
**Footwear exclusion: Of equal or lesser value. Excludes Deal Flash, Everyday great prices, &Adam Levine collections
***Second item of equal or lesser value
**** Late night points cannot be combined with other offers and will not be available from 11/22/2015-11/28/2015.
*****Qualifying total spend is calculated on purchase price of items less discounts and coupons, not including taxes, and must be made in a single transaction. For each $50 a customer spends in a single transaction, they may purchase one bag for $9.99. There is no limit to number of bags purchased. While quantities last. Exclusions apply. See store for details.
******Offer valid on new layaway contracts through Sunday 11/29/15. No down payment required in store. One penny down required online for layaway only. All fees nonrefundable. Cancellation fees apply, except Ohio. Layaway requires biweekly payments. Exclusions also apply. See store for details.
*******Offer valid on new lease contracts through Sunday 11/29/2015 in store only. Age and income requirements. Excludes non-durable (disposable) goods; drug, grocery, fine jewelry, footwear and apparel items. Lease requires a single qualifying purchase of $69 or more. Online lease applications can be approved on line but products must be picked up in store and application completed. See store for details.
Kmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a mass merchandising company and part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Kmart offers customers quality products through a portfolio of exclusive brands that include Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Smart Sense. For more information visit the company’s website at www.kmart.com | Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/kmart.
About Shop Your Way
Shop Your Way® is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. Through a network of retail partners and service providers, members can shop, compare, purchase items and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also enjoy special pricing, exclusive sales, events, access to celebrity brands and sweepstakes. And through the unique social community on shopyourway.com members can research and browse products, create wish lists, poll friends and family and even get advice from experts to help choose the products and services that best meet their needs. There is no minimum purchase required for Shop Your Way® members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play. There is no minimum purchase required for Shop Your Way members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms.
Zeno Group for Kmart