Solna, Sweden, 2015-12-7 — /EPR Retail News/ — ICA Gruppen presents its strategic priorities for 2016. The aim is to continue to develop, improve and grow our business.
Compared with 2015, three new priorities have been added and three have been removed. Some of the priorities have been adjusted to suit the opportunities and challenges of the year ahead.
ICA Gruppen’s strategic priorities for 2016 can be summarised in ten points:
- Develop leading CRM and build a common Swedish loyalty program
- Ensure competitive pricing and fair price perception
- Build ICA’s overall health offering and position
- Strengthen the Non Food offering, leveraging Hemtex (new for 2016)
- Build a leading omnichannel offering across OpCos and platforms
- Further strengthen our position in the Baltics
- Drive efficiency throughout the value chain, with focus on store operations and digitalisation (new for 2016)
- Improve IT development through closer business integration and new ways of working (new for 2016)
- Integrate ICA’s common values and improve talent management
- Drive sustainable customer choices and climate-smart operations
The three priorities from 2015 below have been removed as strong and stable progress has been made and/or they are concluded projects:
- Develop and implement large logistics infrastructure projects
- Implement IT outsourcing project
- Further strengthen and grow the Private Label offering
For more information
ICA Gruppen press service, telephone number: +46 10 422 52 52
ICA Gruppen discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on Friday 4 December 2015.
SOURCE: ICA Gruppen AB