- The Mark Cuban Collection includes items customers will recognize from the TV program Shark Tank
- Amazon Exclusives gives customers access to new products directly from up-and-coming brands
- On average this year, Amazon Exclusives store sales have grown more than 15 percent per month
- Amazon Exclusives items are available to Prime members with Free Two-Day shipping through the Fulfillment by Amazon service
SEATTLE, 2016-Jun-02 — /EPR Retail News/ — Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) announced today the opening of The Mark Cuban Collection (www.amazon.com/exclusives) on Amazon Exclusives, giving customers direct access to innovative new products from popular up-and-coming brands. The Mark Cuban Collection launches with more than 100 items that many customers will recognize from being featured on the TV program Shark Tank. To start, The Mark Cuban Collection features approximately 20 brands including Tower Paddleboards, Slyde Handboards, Power Practical, Bottle Breacher, and many more.
“Amazon is the best in the world in online transactions,” said Mark Cuban, investor and entrepreneur. “Smart curation and product discovery is somethingAmazon does very well. The Amazon Exclusives program exposes brands to new customers and handles much of the logistics. That back-end support is critical for companies that want to grow.”
“At Amazon Exclusives, customers can easily find new brands that have chosen to quickly bring their hot items directly to Amazon,” said Kyle Walker, Category Leader for Amazon Exclusives. “Many of the items in The Mark Cuban Collection have created a buzz on TV and built customer demand before they are even available. We want to give customers access to these must-have new items.”
Since the Amazon Exclusives store launched last year, selection has grown to approximately 20,000 items with more than 60 items having reached category Best Seller status across many Amazon categories. Amazon Exclusives now features more than 300 innovative brands, adding hundreds of unique new items every month. On average since the beginning of the year, Amazon Exclusives sales have grown more than 15 percent per month. In 2015, sales from the Amazon Exclusives store topped $50 million.
To provide customers access to innovative products, the Amazon Exclusives team works with select brands to help bring their items on to Amazon. Customers can explore a unique range of electronics accessories, toys, sporting equipment, and much more. Products in the Amazon Exclusives store are only available online from Amazon or directly from the brand’s website. Items are stored in the Fulfillment by Amazon network, which means they are eligible for Free Two-Day Shipping to Prime members in the U.S.
“Customer visibility is key to our success on Amazon, and with the Amazon Exclusive relationship we’ve see a stronger alignment between our brand and Amazon,” said Caleb Light, VP of Sales for Power Practical, headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. “Amazon Exclusives gives us more time to focus on selling and bringing new products directly to customers, with the net result being more business.”
Here’s what customers are saying about Amazon Exclusives:
- “Just love it. Excellent products!” – Andrea A.
- “At first blush it appears that [Amazon Exclusives] is an excellent opportunity for individuals that have products to sell. I think it’s fantastic thatAmazon is providing the vehicle.” – Michael S.
- “I absolutely love Amazon and I am dedicated to trying anything worthy of being called exclusively yours!” – Scott K.
- “I haven’t heard of many of these brands but it’s great to see that Amazon is also on the edge of newer products and not always just a warehouse for available products.” – Casey Z.
“The connection Amazon Exclusives has created with customers is unmatched. My sales on Amazon are almost exceeding our website sales in just four short weeks,” said Peter Ferreira, founder for Nuts ‘N More, headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island. “Amazon is the leader in the art of the transaction. They have revolutionized the buying experience by simplifying and streamlining the process to shop on Amazon.”
To explore hot new brands and products in the Amazon Exclusives store, visit: http://www.amazon.com/exclusives.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
Source: Amazon.com, Inc.