RICHMOND, Virginia, 2016-Aug-16 — /EPR Retail News/ — CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is currently hiring more than 40 employees for the company’s new store in Daytona. The store, scheduled to open in October 2016, is located at 800 N. Tomoka Farms Road and is CarMax’s 17th store in Florida.
CarMax is a growing company focused on personal and professional development and offers one-of-a-kind career opportunities that sets it apart from other retailers. Applications are now being accepted on the retailer’s website at http://jobs.carmax.com.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include sales, business office, and service operations positions including inventory, service advisors and technicians.
- Technicians require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart and Macy’s.
Why Work at CarMax?
- CarMax is committed to hiring people with strong values of integrity, transparency and respect. We live these values every day and they drive how we treat our associates and our customers.
- CarMax offers unmatched training and support for associate career growth.
- CarMax offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Stores are equipped with climate controlled, state-of-the-art service bays with quality equipment, and associates also receive discounts on car purchases and other services.
- CarMax is recognized as one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® (for 12 consecutive years), 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and 20 Best Workplaces in Retail, as well as one of TRAINING Magazine’s “Training Top 125” companies in America.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Applications are only accepted online. Job seekers should apply at http://jobs.carmax.com.
CarMax is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars and operates more than 160 stores in 37 states nationwide. CarMax revolutionized the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity car buying experience customers want and deserve. For more than 20 years, CarMax has made car buying more ethical, fair and stress-free by offering a no-haggle, no-hassle experience and an incredible selection of vehicles. CarMax makes selling your car easy too, by offering no-obligation appraisals good for seven days. At CarMax, we’ll buy your car even if you don’t buy ours®. CarMax has more than 22,000 associates nationwide. During the 12 months ending February 29, 2016, the company retailed 619,936 used cars and sold 394,437 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.