MILWAUKEE, 2016-Aug-27 — /EPR Retail News/ — The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:BONT), which operates Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers stores, invites local non-profit groups to sign up for the company’s Community Days fundraiser. Local groups are invited to sign up now at communitydayevent.com and begin raising money by selling savings booklets in their neighborhoods and online to benefit their organization. Eligible Community Days organizations include schools and 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations.
Top 5 reasons 501(c) (3) nonprofit organizations and school groups should participate:
- It’s Risk-free. All materials are provided to organizations at no cost.
- For just a $5 donation, donors receive a $500 savings booklet, including a $10 off coupon!
- 100% of the $5 booklet fee is retained by the participating organization.
- Groups of any size, big or small can participate and fulfill their fundraising goals.
- Donors can buy online! Participating groups can choose to participate by using a personalized online selling link provided to them for use in social media, email or website. Booklets ship with free delivery.
Community Days booklets can be used in all Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s or Younkers stores onWednesday, November 9 through Saturday, November 12. Groups are invited to sign up early to begin organizing their fundraising efforts and start selling booklets.
In 2015, Community Days groups raised $5.6 million dollars. Since 1999, this signature event has helped thousands of local non-profit 501(c) (3) groups and schools raise more than $133 million to support local community initiatives.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 267 stores, which includes 9 furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 26 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves.
For store locations and information visit bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.
Source: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc./GLOBE NEWSWIRE