- Perks Week will include special daily deals for all DD Perks® Rewards program members, along with a sweepstakes with chances to win trips, travel vouchers and free coffee
- Dunkin’ Donuts will add $5 to the account balance of the first 55K people who enroll as new members in DD Perks during Perks Week using special bonus code PERKSWEEK
CANTON, MA, 2016-Nov-07 — /EPR Retail News/ — More than five million people have become members of Dunkin’ Donuts’ DD Perks® Rewards program, earning points towards free beverages with each purchase of Dunkin’ coffee, espressos, sandwiches and more. Now, Dunkin’ Donuts has brewed up a big way to say thank you to these loyal guests, and today (November 4, 2016) is announcing plans for its first-ever Perks Week, launching November 14. Exclusively for DD Perks members, Perks Week will feature five days of distinct daily offers, such as a free beverage when using On-the-Go mobile Ordering.
Perks Week will begin on Monday, November 14 and continue to Friday, November 18.Each day DD Perks members will be served a special daily deal. All daily deal offers are open to both existing DD Perks members and anyone who enrolls in the program during the week. Daily deals include:
- Mobile Monday: Triple points on all purchases made via On-the-Go mobile Ordering
- Times Two Tuesday: Buy or reload $10 to any DD card using Visa Checkout on the Dunkin’ Mobile® app, and receive an additional $5
- WTFast Wednesday: Earn a free beverage (200 points) when using On-the-Go mobile Ordering. Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks Member
- Top Speed Thursday: A special offer for hot or iced coffee when purchased via On-the-Go Ordering. Limit one per DD Perks member
- Fun Filled Friday: Visit your favorite Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant and make a purchase using your Perks enrolled DD Card and earn 100 Bonus Points (limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member)
In addition to Perks Week offers, DD Perks members who make a purchase during Perks Week with their enrolled DD Card will be entered into that day’s drawing for exciting prizes from Dunkin’ Donuts, with a new chance to win each day. Daily prizes include a trip to Hawaii in honor of the brand’s first store opening, trips to Hershey Park and the NHL Winter Classic, and vouchers for travel on JetBlue. No Purchase Necessary. 21+. US Residents. For details on how to enter without purchase, and for official rules, please visit www.DDPerksSweeps.com.
As an added incentive for new members, the first 55,000 people who join DD Perks during this period using promo code PERKSWEEK will receive $5, loaded directly onto their enrolled DD Card.
“Our goal with DD Perks is to provide great value and rewards to our extremely loyal and passionate fans in ways that exceed their expectations. Perks Week represents one of our most robust and exciting opportunities to show appreciation to the millions of guests who make Dunkin’ Donuts an important part of their daily lives,” said Sherrill Kaplan, Vice President of Digital Marketing and Innovation for Dunkin’ Donuts U.S.
Dunkin’ Donuts guests also have the exclusive opportunity to order ahead and speed past the line in store through On-the-Go Ordering. With On-the-Go Ordering, DD Perks members can place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, select their desired location, and then simply confirm via the new Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile App when they are ready to pick up their order inside the restaurant, or at the drive-thru. The order is automatically paid for using their Dunkin’ Donuts Card within the App. In the restaurant, DD Perks Members have no need to wait, as they can speed past the line in store and go straight to pick up their items at a designated area. They also have the ability to save their recent orders as a favorite to speed up their next Dunkin’ run. To enroll in DD Perks and for complete details about the program, visit www.DDPerks.com.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 12,000 restaurants in 45 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Dunkin’ Brands Media Relations
Source: Dunkin’ Donuts