AUSTIN, Texas, 2016-Nov-24 — /EPR Retail News/ — Paperchase is famous in the UK for its innovative product formats and distinctive designs; selling stylish stationery, unique greeting cards, distinctive gifts and quality arts & crafts materials. With creative development taking place in its London headquarters, Paperchase has over 160 UK stores and concessions, with additional locations in France, Germany, Ireland, Canada and the Middle East.
The Paperchase ‘pop-up’ stores can be found in the following malls across the U.S:
- Oak Park Mall – Overland Park, Kansas
- Scottsdale Fashion Square – Scottsdale, Arizona
- The Shops at Willow Bend – Plano, Texas
- The Parks Mall at Arlington – Arlington, Texas
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center – Denver, Colorado
Paperchase is famous in London for its distinctive Holiday collections which will be showcased in the five ‘pop-up’ stores. Product highlights include:
Northern Lights An enchanting Scandinavian-inspired range full of mythical creatures like the navy stag with boa, evergreen mini trees, and pine cones to bring the winter season to life.
Holiday Accessories Paperchase will also offer a range of Holiday novelties such as Santa themed cookie jars, gingerbread salt & pepper shakers, stag-print gift boxes, nutcracker bottle bags, glitter & tinsel wrapping accessories, and festive character greeting cards.
Fall/Winter Alongside the Holiday collections, Paperchase will launch four design collections; ‘Woodland Tales’, ‘Gothic Garden’, ‘Arcatia’ and ‘All Change’. Designs include woodland and fairy-tale scenes, gold foiling winter florals, Siamese cats, and a nod to London with an underground map print. ‘Everyday’ will include core items such as stationery, pencil cases, stickers, writing sets & journals, scrapbooks, albums and home accessories.
Simon Howes, Retail Director for Paperchase “We are incredibly excited to be launching five new pop-up stores in the U.S. With the lead up to Thanksgiving and Christmas, we’re offering customers something new and fresh that they won’t find in their usual retail stores.”
Paul Hoffman, President of Go! Retail Group also commented “We too are excited to be partnering with such a great brand — Paperchase offers gifting solutions that are unique and truly one-of-a-kind. We are thrilled to introduce U.S. customers to the wonderful array of products that Paperchase has to offer.”
For further information please email email@example.com
Notes to Editors
- Paperchase is the UK’s number one retail brand for fashionable and innovative design-led stationery. For over 40 years it has inspired with stylish stationery, unique greeting cards, distinctive gifts as well as quality art and craft materials. Always ahead of the competition with fresh and inventive ideas, Paperchase consistently launches new product ranges throughout the year. The vast majority of these are created in-house by a talented team of designers, ensuring ranges are exclusive. Alongside its seasonal collections, Paperchase maintains a great variety of essentials too, tried and tested by its loyal customers Paperchase is an omni-channel retailer offering in-store and online shopping in the UK, EU and USA. In the UK, there are more than 160 Paperchase stores and concessions (in Selfridges, Fenwick and House of Fraser) and outlets in Ireland, the Netherlands, France, Canada and the Middle East
- Go! Retail Group is the largest operator of seasonal, mall-based pop-up stores in the world. Founded in 1993, their primary products include calendars, games, toys, puzzles, gifts, and recently candy; their retail locations operate in the best shopping malls in the US, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Most locations are open during the holiday season, and there is an increasing number of year-round game, toy, and puzzle stores in the US.
To find out more visit goretailgroup.com
Phone: (800) 307-6627
Fax: (800) 307-3567
- British retailer Paperchase launches five seasonal ‘Pop-Up’ stores in the U.S. in partnership with Go! Retail Group
Source: Go! Retail Group; Paperchase/globenewswire