MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis, 2016-Dec-14 — /EPR Retail News/ — With the clock ticking on holiday shopping, Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) will provide customers with incredible savings and conveniences on last-minute gifts, exclusive one-day deals on Super Saturday and the option to shop around-the-clock beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 20 through Saturday, December 24*. Customers also have the opportunity to save even more when they take advantage of our incredible $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent from now through December 24!
Super Saturday Savings
Last-minute must-have gifts, available in store and on Kohls.com all day on Saturday, December 17, include:
• $3.99 SO cozy 2-pk. socks. Orig. $10
• $9.99 Tek Gear fleece separates. Orig. $20
• $9.99 graphic fleece sweatshirts for Juniors. Orig. $30
• $9.99 Dearfoams or SONOMA Goods for Life slippers for her. Orig. $24-$34
• $14.99 The Big One or SONOMA Goods for Life sherpa throws. Orig. $39.99-$49.99
• $17.99 Star Wars fleece hoodies for boys 4-7. Orig. $38
• $19.99 Brilliance jewelry made with Swarovski crystals or Swarovski zirconia. Orig. $60
• $29.99 Columbia fleece for men. Orig. $60
• $29.99 Playskool Heroes Spiderman Helicopter Playset. Orig. $59.99
• $139.99 Fitbit Charge 2 heart rate + fitness wristband. Orig. $149.99
Customers will enjoy an easy experience at Kohl’s when they take advantage of Kohl’s loyalty opportunities for even deeper savings, including Yes2You Rewards, where members earn one point for every dollar they spend, and receive a $5 reward for every 100 points, no matter how they pay, with no limit on points earned and no cost to join. Customers will also save 30% on their first day’s purchases when they open a Kohl’s Charge account now through December 24 on Kohls.com and at stores nationwide. To maximize their savings, customers can combine their Kohl’s Charge discounts and Yes2You Rewards with Kohl’s incredible sale prices and special offers.
Last-Minute Conveniences Kohl’s offers a seamless and personalized customer experience across all devices allowing customers to shop when and how it’s most convenient to them – even if it’s on Christmas Eve!
• Buy Online, Free Pick Up In Store – Customers shopping Kohls.com can choose buy online, free pick up in store and get their gifts quickly at their local store. Recently added text alerts when orders are ready, reserved parking spaces, alternate party pick-up and dedicated pick-up lines at Customer Service make it easier than ever to pick up purchases.
• Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards: Kohl’s offers a variety of gift card designs for any occasion, key third party gift card brands and gift card accessories to pair with gifts. Kohl’s gift cards are available both in stores and on Kohls.com in a variety of denominations to make the perfect gift for loved ones. They can be used anytime and have no service fees and no expiration dates. Shoppers can also quickly and easily send and receive Kohl’s egift cards, which arrive almost instantly to an email account and are redeemable both online and in-store via smartphone or print-out.
• Kohl’s App: The Kohl’s app features the option to scan and store Kohl’s gift cards, Kohl’s Cash and savings offers and easily track Yes2You Rewards points and redeem earned Rewards in the digital wallet for easy access at checkout. In addition to browsing and shopping by category, customers will experience Store Tools, a store mode for the Kohl’s app providing a more customized in-store shopping experience, and Snap and Shop, which allows customers to take photos of products anywhere and find similar items at Kohl’s.
• Kohl’s Pay: Launched just in time for the holidays, customers can now use Kohl’s Pay, a mobile payment option which integrates the Kohl’s Charge private label credit card into the Kohl’s app. Customers also have the added convenience of seamlessly applying their Kohl’s offers, Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards with a single transaction at checkout
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Kohl’s intends forward-looking terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “anticipates,” “plans,” or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause Kohl’s actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to those described in Item 1A in Kohl’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors as may periodically be described in Kohl’s filings with the SEC.
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading specialty department store with more than 1,100 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, the company offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and inspiring shopping experiences in-store, online at Kohls.com and via mobile devices. Committed to its communities, Kohl’s has raised nearly $300 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl’s Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl’s Department Stores, Inc. For additional information about Kohl’s philanthropic and environmental initiatives, visit http://www.Kohls.com/Cares. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com
Connect with Kohl’s:
NOTE: Kohl’s welcomes media to its stores through December 24. To contact your local store about shooting b-roll or photos or to request a local interview during the holiday season, please visit Kohl’s Store Locator and connect with the Store Manager.
*Hours may vary by location. Visit store or Kohls.com for your local store hours