LONDON, 2014-2-28 — /EPR Retail News/ — Paralympians and Para-athletes will be visiting twelve Sainsbury’s stores this weekend to help launch Sport Relief fundraising in-store.
Stars including Wheelchair Basketball star Natasha Davies and Para-athletics star Rob Womack will be encouraging customers to sign up for the first ever Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Games, with over 1000 events taking place in March. The athletes will also be helping promote this year’s exclusive range of Sport Relief merchandise now available in-store and includes the official Sport Relief t-shirt, priced at just £10 and the Sport Relief headband, priced at just £2.50.
- Naomi Riches – Paralympic rower visiting Maidenhead store on Friday 28th February from 10am – 1pm
- Natasha Davies – Paralympic Wheelchair Basketball star visiting Cobham store on Saturday 1stMarch from 2pm – 4pm
- Sarah McPhee – Paralympic Wheelchair Basketball star visiting Ashton Moss store on Saturday 1st March – 11am – 1pm
- Matt Rollston – Wheelchair Basketball para-athlete visiting Strand Road store on Friday 28thFebruary – 11am – 2pm
- Kim Daybell – Paralympic Table-Tennis star visiting Leeds White Rose store on Sunday 2ndMarch – 10am – 1pm
- Sara Head – Paralympic Wheelchair Basketball star visiting Colchester Avenue store on Saturday 1st March – 1pm – 4pm
- Jack Hunter-Spivey – Table Tennis Para-athlete visiting East Prescot Road store on Sunday 2nd March – 1pm – 4pm
- David Wetherill – Paralympic Table Tennis star visiting Marsh Mills store on Sunday 9th March – 1pm – 4pm
- Matthew Campbell-Hill – Wheelchair Fencing para-athlete visiting Newquay store on Friday 28th February – 1pm – 4pm
- Rob Womack – Paralympic athletics star visiting Southend store on Friday 28th February – 1pm – 4pm
- Marc McCarroll – Paralympic Wheelchair Tennis star visiting Crayford store on Saturday 1stMarch – 10am – 1pm
- Dave Phillipson – Paralympic Wheelchair Tennis star visiting Beeston store on Saturday 1stMarch – 1am – 4pm
The Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Games take place from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd March 2014 and the public can join in the fun by running, swimming or cycling their way to raising cash at over a thousand venues around the country. Sara is fully behind the event and is encouraging customers to sign-up for the challenge by visiting the Sport Relief website:
Customers can sign up to the local Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Games event by visiting: http://www.sportrelief.com/event-info/enter-now