- Black Friday will start on Tesco direct at midnight on Friday 27 November and in 250 Extra stores at 5am.
CHESHUNT, England, 2015-11-26 — /EPR Retail News/ — This Christmas Tesco is on a mission to give customers all the help they need to have a magical festive season. As part of its drive to help customers, Tesco has announced details of some of the best deals available in store and online this Black Friday (Friday 27 November). The event will include over 200 electrical, entertainment and mobile products with discounts of up to 70%.
Top deals include:
- Digihome 49” large screen LED TV with Freeview – Now £199, save £150
- Beats solo 2 On-Ear Headphones – Now £69, save £100
- Acer laptop with 15.6” screen and 1terrabyte hard disk drive – Now £179, save £100
- Tassimo T20 Coffee Machine – Now £29.50, save £70
- Babylis Curl Secret Hair Styler – Now £59.50, Half Price
- Samsung 10” Android Tablet – Now £99, save £60
Rob Hattrell, General Merchandise Director for Tesco said: “We’re doing all we can to help customers have a fantastic Christmas and we’re excited to be offering so many great Black Friday deals this year. Our Black Friday event will include over 200 different products so we hope customers will find something for all the family.”
Black Friday will start online on Tesco direct at midnight on Friday 27 November and in 250 Extra stores at 5am.
This Christmas, Tesco has launched a series of ‘little helps’ for customers to help make the festive period that little bit easier. The retailer has already helped customers put the fizz into Christmas with a £9 bottle of award-winning Louis Delaunay champagne, as well as an MSC certified lobster for £6. Tesco will continue to help customers in store and online throughout the festive period.
For more information please contact the Tesco Press Office on 01992 644645
We are a team of 480,000 in 11 markets dedicated to serving shoppers a little better every day.
SOURCE: Tesco PLC