ATLANTA , 2016-Jun-23 — /EPR Retail News/ — Paradies Lagardère, the travel retail and restaurateur leader in North America, was awarded eight new specialty retail and travel essential stores at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX). After conducting specific outreach and research with local and regional businesses, Paradies Lagardère created the winning bids with several leading national brands, as well as popular locally-themed concepts that will create a sense of place and highlight the personality and culture of the surrounding communities.
“We are thrilled and very appreciative of this opportunity to continue and expand our very strong relationship with Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, and deliver these highly-recognized national and local brands in Terminal 4,” said Gregg Paradies, president and CEO, Paradies Lagardère. “From the iconic TODAY and Brooks Brothers brands to the popularity of Phoenix’s own Roosevelt Row, our diverse mix of specialty and travel essential retail offerings will be a great complement to the airport and a strong fit for the passengers in this market.”
The specialty retail and travel essential/news and gift stores proposed in Paradies Lagardère’s winning bids for Terminal 4 includes:
Travel Essentials/News and Gift Locations:
- TODAY – Pioneered by NBC News in 1952, TODAY is a leading morning news broadcast providing the latest in domestic and international news, weather, entertainment and sports. This themed travel essential store showcases a thorough selection of newspapers, magazines, beverages, electronic accessories, gourmet snacks, HBA items, and TODAY-branded merchandise.
- NBC 12 News – Celebrating and championing the people of Arizona, 12 News is the NBC affiliate in Phoenix and serves more than two million people every day. This connection to Phoenix and Arizona will be well represented in this travel essential store that offers items most desired by passengers, including electronic accessories, popular magazines and newspapers, beverages, snacks, HBA items, and more.
- Arizona Highways – A Paradies Lagardère customized concept, this unique travel essential store takes pride in offering community-inspired products through local partnerships. Great for any traveler to obtain a refreshing beverage, healthy snack or local publication, as well as pick up an Arizona-themed gift for the trip home.
- Roosevelt Row (souvenirs) – A centerpiece to a newly-energized downtown and a national art showcase, Roosevelt Row is the perfect theme for this new Marketplace that will offer a rotating selection of Phoenix-specific products, gifts and wow-inducing items. From a Made In Arizona Boutique section to items generated through our partnerships with the Botanical Gardens and the Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center (SARRC), Roosevelt Row will be a “must stop” for PHX passengers.
- Brooks Brothers – Brooks Brothers is an institution that has shaped American style – for men and women – through fashion innovation, quality, personal service, and exceptional value. As the exclusive airport operator, Paradies Lagardère is proud to offer travelers quality dress shirts, suits, ties, dresses, and fashion accessories.
- Cactus Candy – The Cactus Candy Company has been creating candies, jellies, marmalades and syrups out of the prickly pear cactus since 1942. The brand has been an Arizona icon for more than 70 years and will now make its way into Phoenix Sky Harbor with two locations.
- iStore – iStore offers personal mobile devices and accessories “for your digital life” including tablets, e-readers and headphones from leading brands such as Apple, Sony, Bose, and more. The only Apple specialist with more than four years of experience in North American airports, iStore offers a unique airport shopping experience, allowing travelers to directly interact with mobile technologies.
Paradies Lagardère specializes in three key airport concessions areas: Food and Beverage, Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail. Within Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail, we offer a diverse mix of categories including fashion, luxury, electronics, convenience, sports, luggage, jewelry, and souvenirs. We also deliver casual and quick serve restaurants, and quality bars, including local, national and international brands that provide travelers delicious dining options.
Paradies Lagardère delivers the very best solutions – a favorite local concept or a highly-desirable international brand – that exceed the expectations for our airport partners and travelers.
Nicole V. Linton
Marketing Communications Manager
Phone: 404 494 3419
Mobile: 470 455 1843
Mail: 2849 Paces Ferry Road, Overlook 1 – 4th Floor, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
Source: Paradies Lagardère