SEATTLE, 2016-Nov-02 — /EPR Retail News/ — Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE: JWN) is celebrating its customers and their stories through a holiday campaign that thanks them called ‘Love, Nordstrom.’ The company is using the marketing campaign as a stage for larger-than-life love notes to thank customers for the special relationship they share. The campaign debuts today in the U.S. and Canada.
With this year’s campaign, Nordstrom is prioritizing a pure holiday spirit and expressing gratitude to connect emotionally with its customers in a special way. More than 30 real Nordstrom customers were photographed in Los Angeles, Nashville and Seattle and are featured in the national campaign that was produced in partnership with creative agency Partners & Spade.
“This holiday, we want to remember and thank the people who are most special to us at Nordstrom – our customers,” said Nordstrom Vice President of Creative Projects Olivia Kim. “We reached out to our employees and asked them to share some of their favorite customer stories. We met with as many people as we could, asked them to bring along some of the things that make up their signature style and took photos of them. It was so fun to connect with our customers who make us who we are. The result was our Love, Nordstrom campaign.“
The integrated campaign components include digital, print, out of home, in-store window displays, shopping bags and coffee sleeves. There will be a ‘Love, Nordstrom’ navigation tab on Nordstrom.com. In an effort to reach and thank every single Nordstrom customer, the campaign also includes a charming video of employees singing the song “Thank You for Being Friend” to let all customers know how much they are appreciated. The video will be posted on Nordstrom.com and on the retailer’s social and digital platforms.
WHERE THE GIFTS ARE
This holiday season, Nordstrom hopes to be a gift-giving destination that inspires customers at all price points. A few highlights include:
- Available now, the company is introducing Mini Boden inspired by Roald Dahl – an exclusive limited-edition collection for kids celebrating six stories including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda and more.
- Starting November 18, Nordstrom VP of Creative Olivia Kim will curate ‘Love, Pop-In@Nordstrom,’ a colorful holiday selection of apparel, accessories and tech toys including everything from smart luggage to unisex casualwear, turntables to instant cameras, cozy candles to nail art supplies, and more.
- Starting November 25 in select stores, Nordstrom is launching shops with fresh gifting ideas such as Wit & Wonder (a one-stop shop for gifts with personality), The Trim Shop (featuring ornaments and decor), The Wonder Bar (for stocking stuffers), The Toy Shop (of course), Bow & Drape (for personalized gifts) and Gifts & Glam (for beauty).
For more inspirational product and download-ready images, please see here.
- Since 2010, Nordstrom has partnered each holiday season with its customers, New Balance and the nonprofit Shoes That Fit to give more than 90,000 pairs of new shoes to kids in need. This year, we’re hoping to give 20,000 more. From November 1 through December 24, when customers purchase a $10 giving card at any U.S. Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack, they’ll help Nordstrom provide a pair of new shoes to a local child in need.
- For a gift that looks great and gives back, check out the latest from Treasure&Bond. From super soft scarves to chunky sweaters, this Nordstrom-exclusive brand has something for the whole family. And as an added bonus, Nordstrom always donates 2.5% of net sales to nonprofits that empower youth. Through January 2017, we’re supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters of America and Canada.
- There are endless possibilities when you give the card that gives! Nordstrom donates 1% of all Gift Card sales to nonprofit organizations making a difference in our communities. Gift Cards are available in new holiday designs in stores and online at Nordstrom.com/giftcard.
MAKING IT EASY
- Nordstrom Personal Stylists – personal stylists can take care of everything on your list from finding the perfect gift to decking you out for party season, and they’ll even ship your packages.
- In a hurry to meet Santa? Buy Online Pickup in Store with convenient service and order pickup stations make it easy to shop online and pick up an order within an hour. With Curbside Pickup, just text or call and Nordstrom will bring your packages out to the car for you.
- Don’t like to wrap? Gift boxes are always complimentary. Or let Nordstrom help you wrap at Box It Up wrapping stations in select stores.
- Nordstrom offers free shipping, free returns, all the time.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion specialty retailer based in the U.S. Founded in 1901 as a shoe store in Seattle, today Nordstrom operates 348 stores in 40 states, including 123 full-line stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; 215 Nordstrom Rack stores; two Jeffrey boutiques; and two clearance stores. Additionally, customers are served online through Nordstrom.com, Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook. The company also owns Trunk Club, a personalized clothing service serving customers online at TrunkClub.com and its six clubhouses. Nordstrom, Inc.’s common stock is publicly traded on the NYSEunder the symbol JWN.
Nordstrom Corporate Affairs
Source: Nordstrom, Inc.