FRAMINGHAM, Mass., 2016-Nov-03 — /EPR Retail News/ — Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) gives customers an exclusive sneak peek of the Black Friday deals with its Staples mobile app starting November 6. Customers who download the Staples mobile app (http://lksn.se/splsapp) will be the first to see the latest deals throughout the season.
Staples Black Friday deals will be available on Staples.com starting Thanksgiving Day, allowing customers to shop conveniently from home, and even buy online and pick up in stores anytime on Friday.
A few of Staples’ Black Friday deals include the following, while supplies last:
- HP Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor, $389.99 (save $250)
- Cannon Pixma MG3620, $29.99 (save $50)
- Exclusive LA-Z-BOY Bradley Chair, $179.99 (save$120)
- 10% off Zoop drones, starting at $26.99
- 40% off custom holiday cards in stores or at design.staples.com
- Free exclusive tech coupon book with more than $700 in savings on tech accessories and services – in stores only
Staples complete Black Friday ad (www.staples.com/blackfridayad) will be live on Staples.com two weeks prior to Black Friday. On Black Friday, the deals in stores will begin at 6 a.m. in the majority of locations and where states allow. Visit Staples.com for local store listings and hours.
“Whether our customers want to shop in stores, via our mobile app, on Staples.com or any combination, we’re offering more ways to save throughout the season beginning the week of Black Friday,” said Peter Scala, executive vice president, chief merchant, Staples. “Staples offers exclusive products, the latest technology, personalized holiday cards and invitations through Print & Marketing Services, and a large assortment of gifts for friends, family and colleagues.”
Throughout the holiday season, Staples makes it easy to save time and money with:
- Shipping Services 7 Days a Week – Drop off packages and process orders every day with UPS services in all Staples stores. Receive 10% off shipping through Dec.24;
- Buy Online and Pick Up In Store for many same day product options;
- Staples Print & Marketing Services offer personalized and custom products for small businesses and consumers, many with same day options;
- Staples Mobile App is fast and convenient with the Weekly Ad page to showcase the best in-store deals and ability to view deals by category;
- Free shipping for Staples Rewards members on orders $14.99 or more from Staples.com plus up to 5 percent back in Staples Rewards on everything including technology.
Staples retail stores and Staples.com help small business customers make more happen by providing a broad assortment of products, expanded business services and easy ways to shop, all backed with a lowest price guarantee. Staples offers businesses the convenience to shop and buy how and when they want – in store, online, via mobile or though social apps. Staples.com customers can either buy online and pick-up in store or ship for free from Staples.com with Staples Rewards minimum purchase. Expanded services also make it easy for businesses to succeed with in-store Business Centers featuring shipping services and products, copying, scanning, faxing and computer work stations, Tech Services, full-service Print & Marketing Services, Staples Merchant Services, small business lending and credit services.
Staples Business Advantage, the business-to-business division of Staples, Inc., helps mid-market, commercial and enterprise-sized customers make more happen by offering a curated assortment of products and services combined with deep expertise, best-in-class customer service, competitive pricing and state-of-the-art ecommerce site. Staples Business Advantage is the one-source solution for all things businesses need to succeed, including office supplies, facilities cleaning and maintenance, breakroom snacks and beverages, technology, furniture, interior design and Print & Marketing Services. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples, Inc. operates throughout North and South America,Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.