CANTON, MA, 2017-Aug-10 — /EPR Retail News/ — This month, Baskin-Robbins is celebrating its one year App Anniversary! Just one year ago, we launched the Baskin-Robbins Mobile App for iOS and Android. To celebrate, we wanted to give Baskin-Robbins guests the inside scoop on our mobile app.
Upon downloading and registering for the free app on any iOS or Android device, guests will receive a mobile coupon for a free, regular-sized scoop of Baskin-Robbins ice cream 24 hours later. It is not too late to enjoy this free treat this summer!
This app not only provides a free scoop for new users. In an effort to find new innovative ways to enhance our guest experience, the Baskin-Robbins Mobile App provides guests with a variety of helpful features, including:
- Access deals and coupons: App users will receive various mobile coupons and deals; including deals that are only available through the Baskin-Robbins Mobile App.
- Purchase and reload Baskin-Robbins gift cards: Guests can add existing Baskin-Robbins gift cards, purchase new virtual Baskin-Robbins cards directly from the app and add money to an existing card.
- Purchase and send Baskin-Robbins Gift Cards to friends and family: The Baskin-Robbins Mobile App allows guests to gift the joy of ice cream by purchasing virtual Baskin-Robbins cards and sharing them with friends and family to make someone’s day a bit sweeter. Baskin-Robbins cards can be sent in denominations between $2 and $100.
- Current and upcoming promotions and events: App users can stay informed on various Baskin-Robbins promotions and events throughout the year, including the current Flavor of the Month.
- Locate the nearest Baskin-Robbins shop: A detailed store locator makes it easy to find directions and information about local Baskin-Robbins locations, including shop hours, online cake ordering availability, product offerings and more.
- Browse the menu and sort frozen treats by nutritional preferences: The Baskin-Robbins Mobile App allows guests to easily browse the menu, including the brand’s classic and new ice cream flavors and frozen treats and sort by nutritional preferences. Guests can also view nutrition facts for some of their favorite Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavors, sundaes, frozen beverages and desserts.
To stay up to date on all things Baskin-Robbins, sign up for our email news alerts at news.baskinrobbins.com/alerts.
Dunkin’ Brands Media Relations