Dunkin’ Donuts relaunches hot tea offerings with new lineup of full leaf teas and herbal infusions in pyramid tea sachets
CANTON, MA , 2016-Nov-03 — /EPR Retail News/ — Dunkin’ Donuts is now providing guests with new choices for enjoying the comfort of a hot cup of tea during a busy day. Dunkin’ Donuts has relaunched its hot tea offerings with a brand new lineup of premium hot teas, available in five vibrant flavors. Served in pyramid tea sachets containing high-quality full leaf teas and herbal infusions for the optimal steep, the new premium hot tea lineup offers both caffeinated and caffeine-free options, including:
- Bold Breakfast Black™ Tea: A bold blend of full leaf black tea for a full bodied flavor.
- Harmony Leaf Green™ Tea: A vibrant full leaf green tea delivering a delicate earthy flavor.
- Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring chamomile flowers, citrus and herbs combined to offer a fragrant and delicate taste.
- Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring hibiscus, herbs and natural berry flavors to deliver bright and juicy flavors in every sip.
- Cool Mint Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion combining peppermint leaves and natural herbs to offer a cool, invigorating taste.
The new premium hot teas are now available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide, and are replacing the brand’s previous tea options. Additionally, guests can savor these premium teas at home or work, as each new flavor can be purchased in boxes containing 15 individually-wrapped pyramid tea sachets, at the suggested retail price of $6.99 at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants.
“Dunkin’ Donuts stands apart for our commitment to introducing new, premium beverages for our on-the-go guests,” said Chris Fuqua, Dunkin’ Donuts’ Senior Vice President of Brand Marketing, Global Consumer Insights and Product Innovation. “Though we are known for our signature coffee and espresso drinks, we are also a leading restaurant brand in the hot tea category. As tea continues to increase in popularity, particularly among younger consumers, our expanded breadth of high-quality teas, featuring proprietary blends, reinforces Dunkin’ Donuts as the destination for the best beverage choices to keep people energized any time of day.”
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 12,000 restaurants in 45 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Source: Dunkin’ Donuts