Denver, CO., 2017-Sep-11 — /EPR Retail News/ — Location3, the digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation, today announced the launch of LOCALACT, the premier platform built to power and scale local digital marketing for franchise systems and multi-location businesses. LOCALACT unifies localized digital advertising with organic listing and search management to provide a complete digital marketing solution that drives measurable results for brands with a large brick-and-mortar footprint. Features include local business listing management with rigorous data validation, advanced location and consumer insights, consumer review monitoring, paid search management, Facebook advertising, and more.
“We built LOCALACT to help businesses power and scale local digital marketing tactics. Since rolling out the platform beta in April 2016, we’ve received helpful feedback from clients on what features and applications they would like to see integrated. The full scale version offers a unique Software-with-a-Service model that combines in-house digital marketing experts with proprietary software that efficiently integrates client data into a single, centralized platform,” said Alex Porter, CEO of Location3. “We are a strategic partner and an extension of our clients’ marketing teams, not a vendor, and launching LOCALACT is another big step toward strengthening our great client relationships even more.”
Location3’s extensive experience in optimizing more than 100,000 local business listings and thousands of local digital advertising campaigns for brands like HoneyBaked Ham, AT&T and FASTSIGNS has served as the genesis for the creation and development of LOCALACT. The platform is now available to all Location3 clients. Full release features available include:
- Local Business Listing Management
- Extensive data validation, direct listing publication, and ongoing management ensure locations are visible on the most important search engines, mapping platforms, and directories.
- Reporting and analytics monitor the address accuracy of the published listings, and tracks how often consumers are viewing and engaging with the locations.
- Localized Paid Search Advertising
- Launch powerfully targeted, localized paid search advertising supported by enterprise-level campaign strategy
- Reporting measures customized conversion goals, to ensure the most meaningful customer actions are tracked and optimized towards.
- Facebook Paid Advertising
- Launch, manage, and report on localized Facebook advertising campaigns, with access, reporting, support and billing available at both the corporate and local/franchise level
- Local-Level Reporting on Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Search Insights
- Allows access to all key reporting metrics listed previously for individual locations, including Google My Business Insights, Facebook Insights, Customer Reviews, Paid Media Advertising and Local SEO
- Provides a clear picture of the company’s local digital footprint and corresponding performance across channels that impact customers
- Customer Reviews and Review Responding
- Allows each individual franchise or business location to engage and communicate directly with customers who post reviews on either Google or Facebook channels
- Ability to navigate to specific user reviews in order to provide feedback, and respond to customer inquiries directly from the platform
“We’re incredibly excited to see our partners at Location3 launch LOCALACT. We believe that the ability to manage all of our critical local data in the new platform, while also being able to further expand our franchise campaigns in new digital channels, will give Anytime Fitness a significant competitive advantage as we look to reach new potential club members and visitors,” said Kristen Pechacek, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing at Anytime Fitness.
To learn more about LOCALACT, please visit www.localact.com.
Location3 is the digital marketing agency that delivers enterprise-level strategy with local market activation. Location3 works hand-in-hand with corporate/brand marketing teams at franchise systems and multi-location brands to execute integrated digital programs that increase customer acquisition and brand awareness. We are a strategic partner and an extension of our clients’ marketing teams.